Vilniaus ir Kaišiadorių paukštynai, AB
VILNIUS AND KAIŠIADORYS POULTRY FARMS
Vilnius and Kaišiadorys poultry farms are part of the group of companies KG Group. KG Group is one of the largest and leading-edge production associations in Lithuania.
The group companies has been operating for 130 years and comprises Kauno Grūdai AB, Vilnius and Kaišiadorys poultry farms and subsidiaries. KG Group activity is divided into grain and poultry sectors. These sectors develop individual integrated businesses that complement each other and jointly form field to table production chain ensuring high quality of products. The company exports 50 % of its production to more than 50 countries.
Vilnius and Kaišiadorys poultry farms are the largest Lithuanian chicken producers, whose names are associated with long-term experience, cutting-edge production technologies and high quality of products.
We manage the production chain “from field to table” – from raising of broilers to manufacture of meat products:
production of feed from grain purchased from Lithuanian farmers – rearing parent flocks of broilers – hatching of day-old chicks – raising of broilers – development and production of poultry products.
Our daily task is to ensure that only the highest quality products from Vilnius and Kaišiadorys poultry farms reach our customers. Our reliability as a poultry meat producer is confirmed by the food safety and quality certificates (BRC, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, Halal, IFS Food) and audit reports of international companies to which we supply our products.
Chief Commercial Officer: Tadas Sprindžiūnas, +370 614 23749, T.Sprindziunas@kggroup.eu
Vilniaus paukštynas AB
50 % of products are exported to more than 50 countries.
The company's activities and production
Vilnius and Kaišiadorys poultry farms offer more than 300 different products: from raw meat to ready-to-eat products. We continuously expand the range of our products by looking for innovative solutions and seeking to ensure a variety of flavours, as well as an easy and convenient preparation methods of products.
– Raw chicken meat. Exclusive cuts: evenly cut and categorised by weight. The range includes chicken meat raised without antibiotics. This means that the broilers were not sick or treated with antibiotics throughout their rearing period.
– Semi-finished products: marinated chicken, minced chicken and fresh chicken sausages.
– Fried chicken pieces and nuggets: chicken nuggets made from chicken fillet are juicy, mild in taste and crunchy on the outside. The range also includes – chicken steaks, crispy chicken fillet sticks and meatballs, and fried crispy chicken, which was marinated in the most popular marinades preferred by customers, etc.
– Hot-smoked, cooked and fried chicken products: sausages, meatloaf, roulade, hot-smoked chicken pieces, etc.
– Slow-cooked chicken products: the exclusive technology helps the meat to retain its nutrients. Chicken prepared this way also retains its unique flavour, its juiciness and softness. Heat & Eat is a real salvation for those who are looking for culinary masterpieces that can be prepared quickly and without hustle.